Dux helps wet labs & research labs create digital instructions for faculty and staff.
Digital instructions on Dux can be shared with those in your class, faculty, or those who access & use your facilities.
Wet labs in private and academic institutions tend to be environments where sharing instructions is critical.
Dux helps professors, P.I.'s, and lab admins create & centralize all the instructions for a typical lab setting, such as: safety protocols, equipment usage, and other instructional guidelines for lab participants.
Dux is helping labs:
- Centralize all instructions and protocols
- Distribute instructions via Google Drive-like sharing
- Manage changes with real-time updates
- Analyze and understand painpoints and bottlenecks
- Save on paper printing costs
Onboarding students and researchers comes with many challenges. Dux helps labs share instructions digitally, where anyone with access can follow on any device.
Dux is helping:
- Improve workspace with mobile-friendly format
- Instructions be more durable, resistant and transferable
- Students learn better by adding notes and comments to improve existing instructions
- Limit need for supervision
Academic and private institutions use Dux to reduce their carbon footprint, increase business continuity for labs, and promote innovative lab practices & team cohesion.
The average academic institution spends over $1M annually on creation and sharing of lab instructions. Sharing instruction digitally reduces paper (and tree) consumption. Use our handy calculator to see how many trees your institution consumes annually.
Dux's digital instructions also allow for seamless continuity in high-turnover environments and improve Business Continuity in the event of an incident.
Meet with our founder to see how Dux works